ADPi Announces 2020-2021 Leadership Consultants
[Atlanta, GA] - Alpha Delta Pi Sorority is pleased to announce the women selected to serve as 2020-2021 Leadership Consultants (LCs).
LCs spend the academic year supporting Alpha Delta Pi’s 159 active chapters across the United States and Canada. During their time with a chapter, LCs provide support to chapter officers, members, and advisors in the areas of recruitment, membership experience, risk management, team building, chapter planning, and more.
Through the interview process, nine LCs were selected. Ginny-Beth Joiner, Director of Collegiate Services, said this about the candidates, “We are so excited for the nine women who will be joining our team for next year at the beginning of their professional journey. The leadership experience and strengths that these new LCs possess will benefit our chapters and organization greatly. They were selected from a highly competitive group of applicants that were all phenomenal representatives of Alpha Delta Pi’s highest ideals.”
The 2020-2021 LCs are:
- Janet Ashworth—Alpha Omicron, Oklahoma State University
- Haley Crews—Gamma Theta, University of Mount Union
- Brielle Hadley—Iota Gamma, University of California, Davis
- Emily Hamby—Epsilon Tau, Middle Tennessee State University
- Deleigha Hodges—Pi, Iowa State University
- Allison Jones—Epsilon Zeta, Texas State University
- Arianna Lynch—Gamma Omicron, Susquehanna University
- Carson McCormack—Beta Omega, Auburn University
About Alpha Delta Pi Founded at Wesleyan Female College in Macon, Ga., on May 15, 1851, Alpha Delta Pi was the first secret society established for college women. Its principles of scholarship, leadership, sisterhood and service guide more than 265,000 women in 159 active collegiate chapters and 155 alumnae associations of Alpha Delta Pi.
Published: February 25, 2020