We are tremendously grateful for the support of our sisters and Foundation friends who make it possible for us to provide emergency grants to members in crisis, scholarships and leadership training for collegiate and alumnae sisters, resources to fight hazing and support mental wellness, funding for the preservation of monuments and memorials unique to our history, and so much more!
Our last giving year running from August 1, 2022 to July 31, 2023 was a tremendous success. We received more than $3,500,00 in support from our donors, including an amazing $536,567 during our annual day of giving. It was another milestone year, and we couldn’t have done it without the loyal support of our members and friends. Thanks to their generosity, the Foundation was able to provide the following during the 2022-2023 giving year:
- Competitive academic scholarships worth $301,525 for undergraduate, graduate, and continuing education study to 156 recipients
- Grants to universities to honor milestone chapter anniversaries on their respective campuses
- Grants to the sorority for the preservation of our history, including a major investment in the preservation of objects, documents, photographs, and stories archived at Memorial Headquarters and in our forthcoming digital archives
- Grants for qualifying spaces in seven chapter houses thanks to the donors who invested in those projects
- Educational programming for chapter members, advisors, and alumnae attending Officer Academy and other leadership programs
- Resources for our undergraduate members in the continued fight to prevent hazing, to support mental wellness, and in programs to address sexual and relationship misconduct, binge drinking, hazing, and bullying
- $58,500 in Abigail Davis Emergency Grants and Clasped Hands Fund Grants to collegiate and alumnae members in financial distress
- Resources for our members as they worked to raise more than $1,820,000 for local Ronald McDonald House Charities® Chapters and other non-profit organizations through their philanthropy events
- $43,000 in grants to local RMHC® Chapters through our RMHC Endowment
Gifts given in support of the Alpha Delta Pi Foundation provide essential resources for Alpha Delta Pi sorority’s educational, leadership and philanthropic activities. Established in 1983 as a separate 501(c)(3) organization, the Alpha Delta Pi Foundation accepts tax-deductible gifts to fund a variety of opportunities that benefit Alpha Delta Pi and its members, as well as the community at large.