Alpha Delta Pi’s fifth annual Week of Service is Oct 28 through November 4, 2023! In celebration of our 44th anniversary partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities, we are asking all members to choose at least one day throughout this week to give back. Whether you give to RMHC or volunteer for another organization within your community, we are asking all members to participate! Alumnae, collegians, and friends of ADPi are all invited to join.
How do I get involved?
Any service event or activity counts, and it all makes a real difference! You can join an event in your area, participate in a virtual event, or create your own! Check out the list of ideas below for ways to give back. To find an event to participate in, visit the “Events” tab! To register an event, log into Pride Online, our members only site!
Ways to give back!
- Prepare snack kits for RMHC - our Week of Service signature event click here!
- Read this guide for tips on assembling snack kits and other high demand kits!
- Prepare a meal at RMHC
- Provide cleaning services at RMHC
- Collect wishlist items for RMHC
- Collect pop tabs
- Host a 5K, or volunteer/participate in a local charity race
- Volunteer at your local food bank
- Volunteer for an organization within your local community
- Clean up a park or beach near you
- Fundraise for the RMHC Endowment if you do not live near an RMH
Want to learn more?
Check out our “Event Hosting Guide” for more information on Week of Service, and for lots of great tips to host your own event/activity! click here!
Share on Social Media
Not on social media? Share your photos with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org