As part of the We Believe … Campaign for Alpha Delta Pi, a Ronald McDonald House Charities Endowment has been established at the Alpha Delta Pi Foundation. This fund – when fully endowed – will allow any Ronald McDonald House throughout the world to apply directly for grants from the Alpha Delta Pi Foundation, allowing us to support for:
- Houses that do not have an ADPi chapter or alumnae association nearby supporting them
- New houses being built
- Existing houses being renovated
- Family rooms that are being expanded and renovated
Alpha Delta Pi supports approximately 40% of RMHC’s chapters worldwide, leaving signifiant room to grow our support for the House that Love Built. Our goal is to reach $1,000,000 in the RMHC Endowment, and as of July 2018, we’re just over halfway there!
How to get involved
The Alpha Delta Pi Foundation needs the help of our chapters and alumnae associations to continue to build this important fund that will exist in perpetuity, always cementing the significant role that RMHC plays in our sisterhood. The Foundation believes that every chapter can be part of this effort and can:
- Host one additional philanthropy event OR
- Increase your current fundraising efforts
And earmark the proceeds from your new event or increased fundraising for the RMHC Endowment Fund at the Alpha Delta Pi Foundation.
Individuals can also support the RMHC Endowment at the Alpha Delta Pi Foundation with a tax-deductible gift to the ADPi Foundation. In the Gift Information section, select:
- I want my gift to make an impact through = Other (please specify below)
- Note regarding my gift = RMHC Endowment
If you have questions about the RMHC Endowment, please contact the Alpha Delta Pi Foundation at email@example.com or (404) 378-3164.