Development & Marketing Coordinator
The position: The Foundation seeks a Development & Marketing Coordinator with responsibilities to begin immediately.
The individual selected for this position will be expected to carry out the following responsibilities
• Enter all charitable pledges and gifts into iMIS database, prepare reports for accounting.
• Acknowledge donors with thank you letters/receipts based on gift criteria using mail merge systems. Prepare reports for stewardship purposes.
• Oversee chapter fundraising efforts relating to Ronald McDonald House Charities
• Maintain/update accurate address and constituency information in database.
• Assist staff members with creation/execution of reports.
• Prepare queries and lists for solicitation purposes.
• Prepare letters and envelopes for mailings.
• Create social media campaigns, develop e-newsletter content, provide content for The Adelphean magazine, and coordinate with Sorority marketing team.
• Oversee marketing for all Foundation programs, including conferences, e-mail messaging and video content.
• Update and maintain Foundation content on the website, Pride Online, and Pi Portal.
• Engage with alumnae, undergraduate members, parents, friends and other constituencies as it relates to matters of the Foundation.
• Other duties as assigned.
To apply, interested candidates should send cover letter, resume, and writing sample to:
Jennifer Polley Webb, Executive Director
Alpha Delta Pi Foundation
1386 Ponce de Leon Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Click here for full job description.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.